Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Odd thing happened today guys.

I received an email reminding me to buy tickets for Macklemore. Safe to say that email has been thrown in the bushes. I don't care that I had important contacts and long-time friend connects.

Its just like one of those instances where you go, "alright, new beginning!!:blessed:"

And you never speak of it again :merchant:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Warren was the worst today. Absolute worst. I cant wait for Lee Dixon to be back on next week. And you get the feeling he wants to perform fellatio on Fergie and every United player too. :scusthov:

He was in rare form. You would think United were the first team to get robbed. Real and Fergie are getting off easy for how poor they were. RvP too.

Real had a freekick blocked by the wall and he was praising the wall for doing what walls are meant to do. "That's what they're there for." :russ: He knew nothing about Real either.

I can see why Wynalda's wife slept with John Harkes too. He's annoying.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yeah I'm hoping for a Juve v. Dortmund final unfortunately they'll probably play each other in the Quarters.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He was in rare form. You would think United were the first team to get robbed. Real and Fergie are getting off easy for how poor they were. RvP too.
big match player, tbf :mjpls:

I just like how after all the injustice from Fergie influenced refs over the last 20 years, they get one decision that could go either way against them. (and lets be honest here, Nani followed through studs high into Arbeloa's ribs. I think it was an orange and could have gone red or yellow) and they think the world is out to get them. fukk them. :pacspit:

Real had a freekick blocked by the wall and he was praising the wall for doing what walls are meant to do. "That's what they're there for." :russ: He knew nothing about Real either.

breh, Barton said some shyt like, "kaka has been really influential today," and "defenders are intimidated by Kaka's past." :thefucc:

And Wynalda is an annoying clown. His passion for the game is good, but he dont know much. And that includes MLS and US national team.

And they gotta stop bringing in these random ex premier league players.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:bryan: houston beats santos 1-0 but it could've been 2-0, if only the guy had not tripped :sadcam:

concise

Veteran
Daps

:russ:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
big match player, tbf :mjpls:

I just like how after all the injustice from Fergie influenced refs over the last 20 years, they get one decision that could go either way against them. (and lets be honest here, Nani followed through studs high into Arbeloa's ribs. I think it was an orange and could have gone red or yellow) and they think the world is out to get them. fukk them. :pacspit:

Fergie is smart for not talking but after the hell he unleashed on Rafa years back I thought he would've talked after the game. Wenger, Mou, Rafa, AVB, and Mancini have had to put up with bad results and shytty press but they didnt run.

Nani knew it was bad thats why he stayed on the ground.

breh, Barton said some shyt like, "kaka has been really influential today," and "defenders are intimidated by Kaka's past." :thefucc:

And Wynalda is an annoying clown. His passion for the game is good, but he dont know much. And that includes MLS and US national team.

And they gotta stop bringing in these random ex premier league players.

Those ex-players use FSC like a pyramid scheme. :mindblown:

Barton parlayed 4 caps into this :shaq2:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
SNq46Mv.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I guess this is as good time as ever to make this post brehs.

This weekend I will be taking a trip to the south. ATL. Peaches. The City of Trees. Black Mecca (:yeshrug:) :merchant:

Now, given my posting history it is no secret that the south has proven to be my bête noire.

A foul place, less a general region of a nation and more a humid amorphous shyt stain monster summoned from some haunted lagoon in the bowels of hell by a squealing daemon.

Something like that. Definitely.

I sorta forgot where I was going with this. Oh well. The south! Old dixie and all that shyt!

Taking this show on the road :old::wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So apparently Magic City isn't a thing anymore? :(

They have a risible 3.5/5 on Yelp ffs. I'm a student but not a peasant :heh:

Jermaine Dupri lied :bryan: or maybe he didn't. I was just watching the Welcome to Atlanta vid. So timely.

Perhaps this Strokers Club then. Sounds alright :yeshrug:

edit:

Actually watching that video these fukkers didn't go anywhere. They don't even have the Georgia Aquarium in the video ffs.

edit 2:

If I see a fukking So So Def billboard I'm out.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Balotelli was high studs to the chest also, he's consistent :yeshrug:

So apparently Magic City isn't a thing anymore? :(

They have a risible 3.5/5 on Yelp ffs. I'm a student but not a peasant :heh:

Jermaine Dupri lied :bryan: or maybe he didn't. I was just watching the Welcome to Atlanta vid. So timely.

Perhaps this Strokers Club then. Sounds alright :yeshrug:

edit:

Actually watching that video these fukkers didn't go anywhere. They don't even have the Georgia Aquarium in the video ffs.

edit 2:

If I see a fukking So So Def billboard I'm out.

I heard one of the clubs you have to give $5 and higher, no dollar bill, to strippers? :dwillhuh: A lesbian told me this, therefore its true. :leon: