Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scorch I'm starting to doubt if Roman's about that life. Neil Ashton been :stylin: on him for a minute when is he going extinguish that fire.

Worst thing about it is Ashton is a terrible writer. smh at Lampard picking the worst journo just to rub salt into the wounds :scusthov:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
i'm about to bet on Madrid...lost half my cash yesterday bettin on my lakers :to:

--------

ANybody else see the irony in BeinSPORT arguing against racism when there's not one black person working there? :heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm looking at my twitter timeline wondering why Ives tweeted out that 2002 publicity shoot those guys did before the World Cup. I thought I'd never have to see them again :mindblown:

that had me dying. those photos always have me dying.

and gonzalez tweeting out a landon 'missing' poster with those pics, and then all the soccer people bringing that photoshoot back

landon_donovan12.JPG

Gedo just joined Hull City from Al Ahly last month and is already killing the Championship:

BBC Sport - Egyptian trio prove an instant hit in English Championship

Ive been hearing all that stuff cause I follow Jeff Bradley on twitter, breh has become an Egyptian soccer fan and I've been learning about the team through his stuff. Seems like they are scoring every game and it's the best thing to happen to these Egyptians in a long time.

Ligue 1 has some 3rd division attendance
French League Cup breh, barely on the register

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What's the difference again between Union and League, which one is considered more prestigious?

Union more international, especially with the 7's series tournaments all around the world.

League is more local, played between England, Wales, Ireland, France, Convicts, Papa New Guinea & Kiwis.

League is probably closer to American Football as you only have 6 phases/downs to score points.

Last edited by a moderator: