Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What mastermind said about them pof sites, basically...

When I was a youngin I laughed at the idea. Then, as you get older, it seems to get more normal. To the point where there's a good 20 - 30 heads from the office at work who are on that shyt.

It's too much effort for me and I don't fukks with that.... but I got a friend who ate good off there. Must've ran through about 8 girls in a month before he decided the addiction was becoming too hard to handle.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I am surprised though given that Egyptian players havent been able to translate Al Ahly and Egypt's AFCON success into moves abroad. Aboutrika was the most talented of the bunch and he never considered moving to Europe.

Because like Brasilian they get fat too easily. They got bodies of Latin women once they dropped that 1st sprog

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because like Brasilian they get fat too easily. They got bodies of Latin women once they dropped that 1st sprog

Mido ended up looking :flabbynsick:, never recovered after Shehata put him in his place at the 06 AFCON.Zaki refused to play in a team with Israeli and Algerian players and remained in Egypt

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am surprised though given that Egyptian players havent been able to translate Al Ahly and Egypt's AFCON success into moves abroad. Aboutrika was the most talented of the bunch and he never considered moving to Europe.

Aboutrika never got :flabbynsick: he just was comfortable. He's actually on loan now in the UAE, making some more money.

For the best Egyptian players its very possible to make great wages and live a very comfortable life at home where you are treated as massive celebs. A lot of them don't see it as worthwhile to leave that sort of life to struggle for some lower-midtable clubs somewhere in Europe. Also the top Egyptians clubs (Ahly, Zamalek) usually try their hardest to block their moves unless they get to make big sums back, the type most of the clubs interested aren't willing to pay.

They do get offers and interest but the combo of those two things usually means they stay in Egypt, unless they're personally ambitious. These guys at Hull are on loan and Ahly only agreed to it because the Egyptian league was suspended this past year.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole Amr Zaki experiment provided some insight on how Egyptian players are used to being treated. They're used to getting huge star treatment and being coddled by their clubs/ supporters. Breh was :wtf: when he got that squad player treatment with Wigan and wanted out back to Cairo ASAP.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Aboutrika never got :flabbynsick: he just was comfortable. He's actually on loan now in the UAE, making some more money.

For the best Egyptian players its very possible to make great wages and live a very comfortable life at home where you are treated as massive celebs. A lot of them don't see it as worthwhile to leave that sort of life to struggle for some lower-midtable clubs somewhere in Europe. Also the top Egyptians clubs (Ahly, Zamalek) usually try their hardest to block their moves unless they get to make big sums back, the type most of the clubs interested aren't willing to pay.

They do get offers and interest but the combo of those two things usually means they stay in Egypt, unless they're personally ambitious. These guys at Hull are on loan and Ahly only agreed to it because the Egyptian league was suspended this past year.

:blessed:

Pappa El Shaarawy fukked off to Italy

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm looking at my twitter timeline wondering why Ives tweeted out that 2002 publicity shoot those guys did before the World Cup. I thought I'd never have to see them again :mindblown:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Mate.

You can't move your feet.
Well, technically you can (lean on toes or on heels) and you weak foot helps you a lot but I got what you mean.
Anyway, snowboarding is great but tiring, hard and dangerous for beginners.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
@DStyles roast thread in TLR :popcorn:

You know I'm finna head there

8BqcV.gif

Last edited by a moderator: