Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jose's motivational style worked best with a team like Chelsea that was good enough to be in and around the top 4 and a cup run or two but was a step below a league win, molding them in his image was easier than a bunch of guys who had won a WC. The Real/Barca style of managing the football side of operations is also different from being given more freedom in choosing personnel except when he got Sheva dumped on him.

And if Real weren't careful Barcelona was going to leave them behind. I doubt they would have won the league last year with any other manager in world football. Says a lot about Madrid's players that they're beefing when Mourinho when by and large he was loved by his players everywhere else.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
u seem to be getting emotional and i cant understand what youre trying to get across to me..

so youve never played soccer then:jawalrus:just had to take a wild guess...:lolbron:
:heh:

Im not emotional and Ive played soccer

if I havent played soccer Id prolly be watching the more 'entertaining' tie right now :usure:

my point was if you aint sitting in trenches against barca youre getting blown the fukk out, no matter if youre italian or english or african

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And if Real weren't careful Barcelona was going to leave them behind. I doubt they would have won the league last year with any other manager in world football. Says a lot about Madrid's players that they're beefing when Mourinho when by and large he was loved by his players everywhere else.

goes both ways tho, no?

Ramos, Iker, Xabi and a few others are World and European champions.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
BDi_sJSCYAEF3mT.jpg:large

wins 1 MILLIONZ.

I fear for the sanity of this man, along with the safety of his loved ones.
Sick multiplication skills.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Real is too much of a political institution for them to fall in line, Mourinho has been given the most power of any other manager before him. There is a video on youtube about the 4-2 Real win over Barca and Luxembergo was getting instruction from some Sporting Director about strategy. They spent enough money to get 99 points with Pellegrini and that sums up their strategy which is to throw money at the problem. I dont think there was a good fit between Mourinho and Real, they had to go through too many battles and it seemed they just tolerated each other because of last season's league title.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
goes both ways tho, no?

Ramos, Iker, Xabi and a few others are World and European champions.

Might sound controversial (not sure why) but without those three Spain would still be World and European champions. Take out Iniesta and Xavi and they don't come close. They were second fiddle even at international level.

Madrid were in danger of being left behind completely. Without Mourinho's determination they wouldn't have won anything in the last 2-3 years.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:russ: fukk off Biscuits
looked like a clean tackle, tbf :ld:

Might sound controversial (not sure why) but without those three Spain would still be World and European champions. Take out Iniesta and Xavi and they don't come close. They were second fiddle even at international level.

Madrid were in danger of being left behind completely. Without Mourinho's determination they wouldn't have won anything in the last 2-3 years.

the point I am making isnt about playing ability, but their ability to fit in a group of winners.

Ghetto Kid :leon:

was a clear hand ball tho