Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If they're this far behind in the league with Mourinho then they don't stand a chance with Ancelotti. Title race over by October and all sorts.

The players have gotten tired of Mourinhos BS, and its not like at Chelsea, where no-one had won anythnig before Jose got there. Real already had World Cup, Euro. CL & League title winners before Jose started workin with the players.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk sake Gala :upsetfavre:

could be a good short term solution until they find/groom their man. came to chelsea, won the league with a few players that probably didnt want to be there (at least prior to the season) and/or were unhappy there. i think madrid would be thrilled with that tbh :ehh:

if they want a long term solution right away, i hear rafa's looking for one too

Just the best out of a bad bunch (doesn't include Pellegrini considering their history). That league win was a real struggle and we were crap in Europe under him. He's a nice enough man but I really don't think he's a good coach. Should do well with Madrid's squad but could still imagine them failing under him if they're not doing the business under Mourinho who is twice the manager.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jose's motivational style worked best with a team like Chelsea that was good enough to be in and around the top 4 and a cup run or two but was a step below a league win, molding them in his image was easier than a bunch of guys who had won a WC. The Real/Barca style of managing the football side of operations is also different from being given more freedom in choosing personnel except when he got Sheva dumped on him.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Might as well.

At this point it's a game of who can fleece the most money from these sugar daddy owners, Mancini being being as the most egregious offender.

Thinking of dropping down to Ligue 2 ffs :heh:

At least Mou tries to adds a bit of a challenge and has some ambition.

If you're talking about Monaco they're going up this season though, so not really

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
BDi_sJSCYAEF3mT.jpg:large

wins 1 MILLIONZ.

I fear for the sanity of this man, along with the safety of his loved ones.