Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
word, that italian chelsea team sure sucked last year in CL :jawalrus:

u seem to be getting emotional and i cant understand what youre trying to get across to me..

so youve never played soccer then:jawalrus:just had to take a wild guess...:lolbron:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah I read Sid Lowe saying that...also thinks that Mou will go to PSG and Pellegirini to Chelsea :ohhh:

Except Mou seems pretty set on England so I dunno about that one.
Mou is going to where the money is. PSG it is. :leon:

Ancelotti wont be bad for Madrid, imo.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ancelotti is a weird choice if Madrid are serious about improving. Just like Chelsea they're running out of options.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
drogba hooking yilmaz the fukk up, dude gonna have the most CL goals this competition if they manage to move on a few rounds

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Iker & Ramos just want to be happy

Iker and Ramos have had problems with Mou since year 1. Only reason shyt didn't go down last year is cause the team was dominating like never before

it seems they set out to undermine Mou even before the season kicked off.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Ancelotti is a weird choice if Madrid are serious about improving. Just like Chelsea they're running out of options.
could be a good short term solution until they find/groom their man. came to chelsea, won the league with a few players that probably didnt want to be there (at least prior to the season) and/or were unhappy there. i think madrid would be thrilled with that tbh :ehh:

if they want a long term solution right away, i hear rafa's looking for one too

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Mou is going to where the money is. PSG it is. :leon:

Might as well.

At this point it's a game of who can fleece the most money from these sugar daddy owners, Mancini being being as the most egregious offender.

Thinking of dropping down to Ligue 2 ffs :heh:

At least Mou tries to adds a bit of a challenge and has some ambition.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Madrid are a c*nt of a club. Why don't they just find a non-big name/up and comer and not be complete c*nts for once?

Same goes for Chelsea, c*nts.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Was Fabregas always this much of a bytchass nicca or did he upped it up a notch once he signed with Barca?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Iker and Ramos have had problems with Mou since year 1. Only reason shyt didn't go down last year is cause the team was dominating like never before

it seems they set out to undermine Mou even before the season kicked off.

Ramos was upset because Jose felt he was better at RB then at CB. Iker upset because Mourinho wanted him to talk shyt about Barca, but Iker was I wont do it :upsetfavre: they my friends. :comeon: Iker its for the lulz of mind games.