Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I see you're another one of those that get their knowledge from "FIFA" and the hyperbolic vibes.

Allegri's teams are disciplined, structured, and tactically sound. His track record from the start of his career speaks for itself. Y'all FIFA-tactic folk think every team is going to play Pep-ball and should be playing Pep-ball. Grates my gears when I hear these asinine takes about "worse" football just cause it's not Champagne footy........

You don't know ball.....Period. :hhh:
No nikka,I watch the man when he was at the top his game at Juve that football is awful to watch.......his last stint at Juve should make u weary.. there is a reason why he hasn't coached outside of Italy and probably won't but am a let u get all emotional about it.

But yet again van gal had an Impressive cv, so did Mo and ten hag played great football at ajax and won and yet here we are.. :pachaha: same thing with tuschel if you'll hire him

Ps...i NEVER said or implied anything about pep ball wasnt even thinking about him...i dont even want liverpool to play that style lol

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I see you're another one of those that get their knowledge from "FIFA" and the hyperbolic vibes.

Allegri's teams are disciplined, structured, and tactically sound. His track record from the start of his career speaks for itself. Y'all FIFA-tactic folk think every team is going to play Pep-ball and should be playing Pep-ball. Grates my gears when I hear these asinine takes about "worse" football just cause it's not Champagne footy........

You don't know ball.....Period. :hhh:
United fan? :dahell:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what i've learn is that Everton are finally going down and arsenal fans are gonna be pissed they dont get to go on their diatribes on how emery is this and that and how they won the league back to back and reach the CL final after he left.:troll: :francis:
This is a perfect Emery game right here. Fukks with the lineup for no reason, team gets blitz in 1st half. Then 2nd half he goes the with lmineup he shouldve started with in the first place. And somehow he team magically does better.

Shiit was so annoying

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This is a perfect Emery game right here. Fukks with the lineup for no reason, team gets blitz in 1st half. Then 2nd half he goes the with lmineup he shouldve started with in the first place. And somehow he team magically does better.

Shiit was so annoying
Huh??? Bailey was hurt,post international break..who exactly should have started instead of being on the bench?? Barkley?? And duran is clearly the super sub every team needs one of those lol.

First goal was an onnana mistake,2nd one was a set piece...the first 20 minutes and after that was pretty much villa..,this ain't the game were he go it wrong per say lol

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xs31rsdrssod1.jpeg

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Yall living in fantasy world. First off its not that competitive with all the goofy comps they play. Most teams dont have money, its sponsors most likely covering the cost. Shiit changes all the time in south American football, coaches get fired quickly, teams
chang every half of

a season

Na the brasilierao is poppin, just the regionals are weak before the season really starts which is from January to march, but its a strange move for all involved, he could very well good down as a cult hero , or it could fail miserably as Corinthians have been fighting relegation since the beginning of the season it seems. I think theres a clause that says that if they go down, his contract is terminated so he wont have to play the 2nd division, but the brasileiro has been very competitive recently with The City Group buying Bahia, John Textor at Botafogo making european signings, along with Palmeiras, Flamengo, Cruzeiro, Atletico as well with their billionaire owners, and other smaller clubs doing very well like Fortaleza. Fluminense finally winning a Libertadores last season..

Daps
Na the brasilierao is poppin, just the regionals are weak before the season really starts which is from January to march, but its a strange move for all involved, he could very well good down as a cult hero , or it could fail miserably as Corinthians have been fighting relegation since the beginning of the season it seems. I think theres a clause that says that if they go down, his contract is terminated so he wont have to play the 2nd division, but the brasileiro has been very competitive recently with The City Group buying Bahia, John Textor at Botafogo making european signings, along with Palmeiras, Flamengo, Cruzeiro, Atletico as well with their billionaire owners, and other smaller clubs doing very well like Fortaleza. Fluminense finally winning a Libertadores last season..
Speakimg of let me go watch my Timão knock off Botafogo right now...:lupe:......At least Memphis will be benching shytty ass Yuri Alberto:scust:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV