Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Early days in this one still but Victor had a good chance to show himself with Big Vic not being fit enough to start but he’s not been great and wasn’t on Saturday either :francis:

Chuk wanting all the smoke with them nikkas :birdman: :dead:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I have no idea how we haven’t won that :dahell: perfectly good goal ruled out, on another day Ademola has an easy hatty :francis: their keeper made some clutch saves, pitch was shocking :francis:

6 points would have been great for momentum but I saw 2 games where we dominated and played like we are capable of, like we should and who tf we are :birdman: and that’s been lacking for some time. All in all I loved the positivity and playing on the front foot, I loved the way the chance and quality chance creation has gone up massively, for all the good we saw that HAS to translate into the 3 points when we go away there again for WCQ. In the near future though, coming out of this break with nothing but positivity, we will have a fully fit and firing Vic come next month, we finna salvage this shyt :obama: :blessed: