Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bolivia and Venezuela. :ehh:

Edit:

Lol it had been 31 years since Bolivia last won away in a World Cup qualifying match.

31-anos-58-derrotas-e-9-empates-depois-bol%C3%ADvia-volta-a-v0-3isfoozyz2od1.jpeg

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Yehuda @THEREALBRAND Dawg, what’s going on with Brasil these days?

1-0 loss to Paraguay in WCQ :picard:

Played 8 matches out of the 18 and have already lost 4 :dahell:

Venezuela above y’all in the table :why:

I really shouldn’t be talking considering where Nigeria finds itself in WCQ :snoop:

Dorival is what's going on, also lack of midfield and no transition to the next generation, certain cats like Danilo and Lucas Moura should not be still getting called up in 2024. And Alisson is bad juju

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Despite the fact that they played in Paraguay, Brasil losing yesterday was crazy. Get rid of the coach.

Us beating Argentina yesterday was a nice consolation prize after losing the Copa final to them

:yeshrug:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@Yehuda @THEREALBRAND Dawg, what’s going on with Brasil these days?

1-0 loss to Paraguay in WCQ :picard:

Played 8 matches out of the 18 and have already lost 4 :dahell:

Venezuela above y’all in the table :why:

I really shouldn’t be talking considering where Nigeria finds itself in WCQ :snoop:
Tite got a lot of hate from people (myself included), but he brought Brasil into the 21st Century. Dorival has undone all of that work, and the squad is suffering because of it. The players aren’t the caliber Brasil is use to, but they’re good enough to beat squads like Paraguay. All of this falls on the CBF for bringing in a retread instead of looking for a manager that could build on what Tite was developing.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tite got a lot of hate from people (myself included), but he brought Brasil into the 21st Century. Dorival has undone all of that work, and the squad is suffering because of it. The players aren’t the caliber Brasil is use to, but they’re good enough to beat squads like Paraguay. All of this falls on the CBF for bringing in a retread instead of looking for a manager that could build on what Tite was developing.

You need Southgate to rebuild you. :youngsabo: