Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not 100% sure but I read somewhere that he was leaning towards us, and I also saw him being interviewed on One Soccer a few months ago.
Would be wise for him to play for us because competition is most likely tougher for Nigeria. Plus, you have Osimhen, which means you're most likely not going to get opportunities

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looked him up and is he going to commit to Canada?

Also, nice goal by David
Promise is playing for us, he didn’t get the call up because guys ahead of him currently have played more at club level. But he should make it eventually. Daniel Jebbison is another dual national that we will likely get sooner or later.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I don't think Larin will be on the World Cup team in 2026
i can’t believe im saying it but brehs movement creates problems for opposing teams

He’s just been awful finishing but I’m not surprised he’s continued to start :manny:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
I know it was just a friendly but gotdamn that was a lackluster performance by the usmnt. :picard:

Someone on Reddit said musah just wanted to go back to snack on some fettuccine in Italy lmao.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
:francis:

This is how it should be :francis: this is how we should be putting nikkas away :francis: we should be the undisputed top dog of the continent at all times :francis:

I’m expecting 18 of 18 in this weak ass group :birdman: and these nikkas better sort out the WCQ they’ve time :ufdup:
I’m just happy Rwanda is in our group. We get another look at them this AFCONQ. Will prep us to knock em off their perch in WCQ.