Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Where was this display in WCQ?!?! This team frustrates me because we all know we got the potential to play top top ball…
:francis:

This is how it should be :francis: this is how we should be putting nikkas away :francis: we should be the undisputed top dog of the continent at all times :francis:

I’m expecting 18 of 18 in this weak ass group :birdman: and these nikkas better sort out the WCQ they’ve time :ufdup:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How did Larin miss that sitter? Like c'mon now that was a tap in. I hope we can improve at striker for 2026 because I can't trust any of these guys to score

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Cuz he fukkn sucks...He couldnt bang in one on an empty damn goal...
Yeah, he's awful. It's shocking that he's been playing for some European clubs because he seems like mid tier MLS level or something because he's awful. I hope we have somebody coming up because we aren't going anywhere if Larin is getting valuable minutes

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Yeah, he's awful. It's shocking that he's been playing for some European clubs because he seems like mid tier MLS level or something because he's awful. I hope we have somebody coming up because we aren't going anywhere if Larin is getting valuable minutes

Let's hope that dude Promise David who recently moved to Union SG in Belgium can add to the pressure on him. Surprised he wasn't called up this window