Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Not liking this Nigeria starting 11.

Idk what it will take for us to have 3 proper midfielders.

3-5-2 instead of 3-4-3. Can’t be just Iwobi and Ndidi in the MF we saw that it wasn’t sufficient in the AFCON.

I’d prefer a MF of Iwobi, Onyeka and Ndidi/Onyedika. Let Iwobi be freed from defensive duties in the MF and just create. You can sub in Bashiru for Iwobi if needed

We finally have a good selection of MFs and we still pick a top heavy lineup. :dahell:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Selecao looking sad right now...............From selections coming exclusively from Barca, Madrid, the big Italian clubs, big English clubs, to having mid table Prem teams, mid table Spanish teams, and Brasileirao squads represented......dark times ahead for awhile............:mjcry:

Gilberto Silva was still at Galo and Kleberson was still at Paranaense in 2002, the current midfield is trash regardless of where they're currently residing in

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it's just Ireland, but look at England passing confidently from the back

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Not liking this Nigeria starting 11.

Idk what it will take for us to have 3 proper midfielders.

3-5-2 instead of 3-4-3. Can’t be just Iwobi and Ndidi in the MF we saw that it wasn’t sufficient in the AFCON.

I’d prefer a MF of Iwobi, Onyeka and Ndidi/Onyedika. Let Iwobi be freed from defensive duties in the MF and just create. You can sub in Bashiru for Iwobi if needed

We finally have a good selection of MFs and we still pick a top heavy lineup. :dahell:
We looking fluid, liking the attacking intent :obama: