Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
They can't sign both Toney and Victor financially apparently.

Think Toney will go there and Osimhen will end up at Chelsea.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
100% can't get fleeced by Chelsea for the 1000th time.

Raheem we'll take some of his wages but absolutely not a perm deal :ufdup:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FB-IMG-1725008940204.jpg

Don't tell me you live on that street :whoo:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Eh, Willian, and maybe Gallas.

But Cech was good, Jorginho, Liuz was good for the club, Kai been good so far.

Don't want Sterling. But if Mikel think he can get a good 9 months outta him(pause). I'm alright

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

I’d say the transfers between the two clubs haven’t been bad but they’ve definitely got the better end of each deal: we gave them Cashley, Giroud and we got Gallas and Cech.

In recent years, getting Kai and Jorginho have been good deals.

Luiz, Willian and Bennayoun weren’t great but neither were they detrimental. We gave Utd Van Persie while they gave us Silvestre. :francis:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Who Man Utd got for the Europa:

Rangers
Porto
PAOK
Fenerbache (Amrabat,Fred & Jose’s revenge)
BODØ/GLIMT
FC Twente (Ten Hag returns to the Netherlands. Hopefully we leave him there)
Victoria Plzen
Steaua Bucharest

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
folks been saying ( me and another breh) since that city domination ( both years, but specially last season), once kross and modric are gone they are gonna struggle even more to control. But nikkas get all caught in with the el Negros stuff :russ: :russ: that they are just now noticing

They only way they are gonna find consist joy is when they face a team that is willing to actually attack and leave gaps for vini and the rest. Mbabbe cant play striker consistently and vini cant play strikerbat all ..so something gotta give right

Madrid team is unbalanced

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
folks been saying ( me and another breh) since that city domination ( both years, but specially last season), once kross and modric are gone they are gonna struggle even more to control. But nikkas get all caught in with the el Negros stuff :russ: :russ: that they are just now noticing

They only way they are gonna find consist joy is when they face a team that is willing to actually attack and leave gaps for vini and the rest. Mbabbe cant play striker consistently and vini cant play strikerbat all ..so something gotta give right

Even with Modric and Kroos Real have played like shyt for years. FC Moments FC Opportunists.

While Rodrygo will be the odd man out. He's the best partner for Vini or Mbappe. Carlo might have tweak and use Mbappe more false 9 instead of out and out 9. Mbappe.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Even with Modric and Kroos Real have played like shyt for years. FC Moments FC Opportunists.

While Rodrygo will be the odd man out. He's the best partner for Vini or Mbappe. Carlo might have tweak and use Mbappe more false 9 instead of out and out 9. Mbappe.
Yeah ,but man those last 2 3 games vs city was embarrassing to see and am not a Madrid fan at all....they manage to win and draw those games. And all the young brehs just can't against a competent midfield....camaving and tchoumeni are more Klopp type players :mjpls: :skip::pachaha: Valverde too

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah ,but man those last 2 3 games vs city was embarrassing to see and am not a Madrid fan at all....they manage to win and draw those games. And all the young break just can't against a competent midfield....camaving and tchoumeni are more Klopp type players :mjpls: :skip::pachaha: Valverde too

Those players profiles are by design. Mainly to compete with the PL teams but also saw the direction football was going. I remember Balague was talking about it on La Liga TV about 12-18months ago.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Those players profiles are by design. Mainly to compete with the PL teams but also saw the direction football was going. I remember Balague was talking about it on La Liga TV about 12-18months ago.
mm that's interesting and funny because the only english team that has a realistic chance of winning in Europe is city and they have possession based midfield lol...If the situation dont change in a month or so, Perez wont hesitate to pull the trigger on carlos..