Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Barca gonna win the league and this one ain’t on Carlo.

Flo hasn’t given him a squad to compete with. This Real Madrid MF ain’t it.

Idk why they didn’t go for Joao Neves this summer. Would have been perfect for keeping possession and picking out passes.

This new UCL format sounds overkill. Too many damn games. The top teams will just win the first couple games before fielding the academy kids.

Won't really get exciting until months in

:yawn:

Yea, also, not having the H/A game against one club feels off. I guess 8 matches against 8 different clubs will be a draw for many.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Barca gonna win the league and this one ain’t on Carlo.

Flo hasn’t given him a squad to compete with. This Real Madrid MF ain’t it.

Idk why they didn’t go for Joao Neves this summer. Would have been perfect for keeping possession and picking out passes.

Yea, also, not having the H/A game against one club feels off. I guess 8 matches against 8 different clubs will be a draw for many.
He doesn't have a squad to compete?? Brotha what are u smoking Cuzz I want some:mjtf::comeon:

The only argument is that the profile of player they currently have in the middle are not direct replacement for Kross and Modric, guler is the closest thing.

Daps

IMG-2814.jpg

:dead:

I know that's how you feeling right now considering what happened to him last night......... no Pedro, Gabigol, Arrascaeta, De La Cruz, and I know I'm forgetting somebody.... you guys are in shambles....

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
He doesn't have a squad to compete?? Brotha what are u smoking Cuzz I want some:mjtf:

West Coast Cure, Blueberry dream :banderas:

The only argument is that the profile of player they currently have in the middle are not direct replacement for Kross and Modric, guler is the closest thing.

But those direct replacements are massive. Can’t be an elite team without a solid midfield. No two ways about it

Daps
What app is that?
LiveSoccer TV

Allows you to set up alarms for each match you want to watch and also lists the broadcaster of every match for every country it is available. So if you got something that has international options like an IPTV (i think, never used it, i use the source code) you can just choose which provider you wsnt to watch on