Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Toney is a no brainer too. I get maybe holding out for someone better but letting him go to the Saudi’s when he’s a major need and he wants to play here is insane.
Yeah, we can't rely on Jesus. When he's in form hes great, but man is always injured. I know some fans on other sites are against the moves, but both Sterling and Toney would be great moves to make . We're right there, and we can't rely on Martinelli to find form again and having Trossard bailing him out. Plus, Havertz while is a nice option we still need to have different looks to win matches because if he's not playing well we have no proper sub

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
A bit harsh no?? Ya'll expect newly promoted sides to take on two of the top teams just like that??? If they can't beat the Evertons, Leicester,wolves,palace and Chelseas of the world then u can say that

All the newly promoted teams are going right back down, just like last season.

They can't invest when they get promoted so they are fielding championship squads in the prem. Even last season Everton got deducted points and still stayed up without much drama.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
All the newly promoted teams are going right back down, just like last season.

They can't invest when they get promoted so they are fielding championship squads in the prem. Even last season Everton got deducted points and still stayed up without much drama.
They spent over 100m. This is Ipswich we're talking about. How much do you want them to spend?

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
They spent over 100m. This is Ipswich we're talking about. How much do you want them to spend?
Poor promoted teams, just like poor Citeh being unjustly persecuted by the cabal that don’t want to see the have nots better themselves, it’s blindingly obvious what his little agenda he running is :usure:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This is eye opening. the ability to just flip a switch and dismantle a good team in the 2nd half.....
Its something only experienced teams can do. its championship caliber
ehhh ,,was it really a switch or just a good sub because its not like arsenal were running villa ragged , villa shoulda been up and arsenal was average,,,after 2-0 it looked like could have ended 4-0 for obvious reason... last week with pool was more impressive because the whole game changed once he brought konate and played trent more forward, which happened at half time

the game was day and night for pool

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, we can't rely on Jesus. When he's in form hes great, but man is always injured. I know some fans on other sites are against the moves, but both Sterling and Toney would be great moves to make . We're right there, and we can't rely on Martinelli to find form again and having Trossard bailing him out. Plus, Havertz while is a nice option we still need to have different looks to win matches because if he's not playing well we have no proper sub

Without Jesus or someone who can do what Jesus does. Martinelli just ain't gonna be involve many games. Jesus playing really brings him in the attack. Kai simply doesn't work with Gabby.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great win by the Guyzers. This is the kinda win I wanted too.

A game we should've lost, and I would've been happy with a draw. They find a way to win.

Raya MOTM

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

It's that much? I know they paid like 20 for Delap, paid for Szmodics(an elite championship player) and a few others....100m doesn't go very far nowadays. Burnley spent around that and they were shyt as well.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only bad thing about this arsenal win gotta hear these aft clown talk about how arteta is the better manager and this win justifies his firing etc..........that clown Robbie is insufferable

But he is a better league manager.

I'm gonna say this for last time. Have you guys actually looked at Emery's league record. It's not good.

Sevilla regularly made CL before he took over, never made CL under him. Villarreal regularly made CL Before he took over. And guess what happened during his reign, didn't even make top 6. I can keep going.

Emery had managed to fool people with those Europa Leagues. But people don't really scrutinize how bad off a league manager he has been.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Without Jesus or someone who can do what Jesus does. Martinelli just ain't gonna be involve many games. Jesus playing really brings him in the attack. Kai simply doesn't work with Gabby.
Yeah, there's less individual brilliance with him and his form drops without Jesus. I wonder what his numbers are with/without jesus in the lineup.