Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
We should be all over Sterling on loan since Chelsea want to get rid of him
Sterling would be perfect at cut price. He’s got the experience and he’s local. Toney would be a great option as a striker. I don’t understand why Arteta and Edu are digging their heels.

Maybe they’re hoping for a last minute bargain.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Sterling would be perfect at cut price. He’s got the experience and he’s local. Toney would be a great option as a striker. I don’t understand why Arteta and Edu are digging their heels.

Maybe they’re hoping for a last minute bargain.
My brother in Christ,not sterling.......if u thought u were pissed at easy chances been missed by this this front 3...sterling will put u in an early grave

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
My brother in Christ,not sterling.......if u thought u were pissed at easy chances been missed by this this front 3...sterling will put in an early grave
I’ll take Sterling over Martinelli any day. Despite his profligacy in front of goal, he can at least offer more than that when it comes to link up play. Gabriel offers zero!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I’ll take Sterling over Martinelli any day. Despite his profligacy in front of goal, he can at least offer more than that when it comes to link up play. Gabriel offers zero!
That's what Gabriel Jesus is there for link up create chances and been wasteful..don't need 2 of em....

Since Liverpool ain't winnning the league
And arsenal are no threat to our supremacy in overall trophies in england, I don't mind them winning the league :skip: :wow: