Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Is Rayan Cherki any good? He just signed for Fulham for 12m

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
ESPN+ brought back the La Liga Highlights show :blessed:

I remember watching those highlight shows when I was in secondary school back in Lagos during the Messi-Ronaldo era

Times were so simple then:mjcry:

SN: La Liga got the best football of the big 5 leagues. Prem is a better product but some of the football the likes of Betis, La Real, Atlethic and Villarreal be playing

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Is Rayan Cherki any good? He just signed for Fulham for 12m
Very talented, good passer but super inconsistent, overconfident, too self-centered and high salary. Also he doesnt seem to be a team player at heart.

He looks like he'll end up like a poor man Ben Arfa. He is still young but he's far from his potential at the moment

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
We got rid of Cancelo and got money too? Amazing piece of business, net spend trophy here we come

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Very talented, good passer but super inconsistent, overconfident, too self-centered and high salary. Also he doesnt seem to be a team player at heart.

He looks like he'll end up like a poor man Ben Arfa. He is still young but he's far from his potential at the moment
whats up with these french north african decent not living up to their potential.

Houssem Auoar is the most annoying to me because he had all the talent to be a top 2 cm today