Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal could be a decent landing spot for Sterling.:jbhmm:

Honestly they should have went for him instead of Zinchenko and Jesus.

Sterling's rep is ruined, especially with the stuff in Peps new book at him kicking off about playing time(Pep and his team are savy enough to wait years to mention this, other managers like Maresca will flip out publicly at the fist sign), but there's still a player there who can attack his fullback(once it's not Wan Bissaka) and constantly get in dangerous situations which he'll convert 35% of the time(poor I know, but there are only a handful of players who are as relentless in attack). Many, many teams can use him, but few, if any will pay his wages at this point.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly they should have went for him instead of Zinchenko and Jesus.

Sterling's rep is ruined, especially with the stuff in Peps new book at him kicking off about playing time(Pep and his team are savy enough to wait years to mention this, other managers like Maresca will flip out publicly at the fist sign), but there's still a player there who can attack his fullback(once it's not Wan Bissaka) and constantly get in dangerous situations which he'll convert 35% of the time(poor I know, but there are only a handful of players who are as relentless in attack). Many, many teams can use him, but few, if any will pay his wages at this point.

Sterling is better than mudyrk and better than joao felix, i dunno why folks are acting like he's a scrub. He's still a top 15 winger to me in the premier league in the right system and consistent minutes.

If you're black and outspoken and don't kiss cacs ass you get that zaha/sterling label :mjpls:

HIs wages are crazy though if they were lower he'd be a perfect fit at say a crystal palace

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i find it funny how some United fans are looking down on the Ugarte signing, like he won't be your most technical midfielder :mjlol:

he might look like a James Milner amongst psg midfielders but he will look like Iniesta compared to yours

yes, i'm including Mainoo....