Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

Sounds like a Man U fan.

Man needs to watch an PL game from 2003 and see man chasing their first touch for half the game.

Technique wise, football in England is at it's peak. The technical demands on holding midfielders, defenders and goalkeepers is higher than it's ever been. If you are caught lacking every team will press you and generate a good scoring chance. They wanna blame Pep but it's really the German influence in combination with Pep's initial ideas(which were really Cruyff's).

But if you wanna blame Pep, so be it. Just don't forget to mention the 4-peat.

I’m a Man City fan actually and what I watched was boring ass footy!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
wathcing the juventus - como replay

juventus got a saucy squad

thuram, weah, yildiz. And this new belgian breh mbangula :leon:

more brehs than i was expecting
they're hopefully getting that Dutch #6. he's real crisp on the ball.

now that Rabiot terrorist ball playing ass is not there, they can get back to having an elite midfield like the Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo days

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Absolutely embarrassing defending by Atleti.

Good to see that dreadful performances away from home are continuing into the new season :snoop:

Cholo on the clock :ufdup:

Le Normand, Alvarez, Samu back, Sorloth and Conor.

CdR at a minimum.

Man looking at Juventus's team they should challenge for the tittle.gonna keep an eye out on them,the league is weak sause anyway so they don't need a bunch of world class talent to win it

Inter is miles ahead of Juve. Milan, too. League won’t be a cake walk. I’m interested to see if the Rome clubs have any challenge in them this season. Roma especially.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Frees up the budget, so we can get another midfielder or an actual LB who can play.

The few I watched him play last season, I'm not super convinced by him. Maybe PSG setup didnt suit him but PSG played better without him IMO. :francis:

I'm guessing you want to replace Casemiro with him ?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The few I watched him play last season, I'm not super convinced by him. Maybe PSG setup didnt suit him but PSG played better without him IMO. :francis:

I'm guessing you want to replace Casemiro with him ?
Think we repalce him next year.

Ugarte seems like a Fred replacement. He suits Ten Hag’s chaos football :pachaha: