Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
D84wIagUwAAHoub.jpg:large

I might never recover from that Kovacic goal.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Wow! :mjlol:

Yeah we don't need these type of deviants at our club...Arteta hasn't got one wrong yet :pachaha:

I was gonna call cap cah his wifey kinda look like her till I seen sees liking brehs pics

maybe shes going the mia khakifa route. Trying to become a pundit

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

He's class but he's not in Flicks plans, especially with now we have Olmo.

I heard he's on 20M/annually too, which makes him one of our top earners.

Barto really fukked us up with the wages man, I get giving Lewy a Crazy wage but Frenkie, and Gundo is mad. Especially with Fati still on the books an he's fell through the cracks and been shyt since forever.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
He's class but he's not in Flicks plans, especially with now we have Olmo.

I heard he's on 20M/annually too, which makes him one of our top earners.

Barto really fukked us up with the wages man, I get giving Lewy a Crazy wage but Frenkie, and Gundo is mad. Especially with Fati still on the books an he's fell through the cracks and been shyt since forever.
Wasnt Laporta in charge when they got Gundogan?
that midfield was looking terrible against valencia. I know, frenkie and pedri were injured but they're always injured. I think wee need Gundogan

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Wasnt Laporta in charge when they got Gundogan?
that midfield was looking terrible against valencia. I know, frenkie and pedri were injured but they're always injured. I think wee need Gundogan
Yeah he was, but Gundo's not a dummy. He knows the ball was in his court. Barca needs him, he doesn't need Barca.

A player of his caliber is going to get paid, especially if he's coming on a free. If Barto didn't mess up and give every player a ridiculous contract, Gundo wouldn't have thought he can finesse us like that lol.

Players aren't doing that to other clubs like how they do it to us. Players, and Agents treat Barca like a hoe lol.

I agree, Frenkie might be cooked after that Valverde injury, Pedri is injury prone, Gavi is coming back from an ACL...the Fati special, and we have these kids who are just breaking through.

we're using some kids but it's what we gotta do. Barca gotta sit down for a bit, like we gotta go for gems within Spain. Our scouts are so shyt, it makes no sense how one of the biggest clubs in the world aren't poaching talent from all over Spain, especially with it being known Madrid isn't playing Spanish players like that.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he was, but Gundo's not a dummy. He knows the ball was in his court. Barca needs him, he doesn't need Barca.

A player of his caliber is going to get paid, especially if he's coming on a free. If Barto didn't mess up and give every player a ridiculous contract, Gundo wouldn't have thought he can finesse us like that lol.

Players aren't doing that to other clubs like how they do it to us. Players, and Agents treat Barca like a hoe lol.

I agree, Frenkie might be cooked after that Valverde injury, Pedri is injury prone, Gavi is coming back from an ACL...the Fati special, and we have these kids who are just breaking through.

we're using some kids but it's what we gotta do. Barca gotta sit down for a bit, like we gotta go for gems within Spain. Our scouts are so shyt, it makes no sense how one of the biggest clubs in the world aren't poaching talent from all over Spain, especially with it being known Madrid isn't playing Spanish players like that.
all those teenagers playing against valencia :francis:
they're gonna burn out Yamal like they did Pedri
Tha Barto guy fukked this club so bad, its gonna take a decade to recover.
What they did winning all those trophies with mostly la masia players > Real's 3 peat :yeshrug:
Those players were Spain's backbone for winning Euro-WC-Euro

Watching Barca play shyt football in a 4231 formation is just :mjcry: for me
This club was special, they played special football, now its just "another club"