Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

No more waistcoat
Sad Drake

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Major drama for Cameroonian NT yet again. Etoo got into with Belgian manager who their Ministry of Sports hired without his consent.

Invited him for a meeting but refused to let a Ministry minder join them. Belgian manager tried to leave after that and Etoo went wild :heh:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

I know some Burnley fans mad AF, given what they spent and that he's bailed on them now.

But fact is that squad was always a championship squad, and with the right management they'll return to the prem in no time. Only way they can stop being a yo-yo team is if they spend really well and get a better squad. But with PSR etc it's harder than ever. Leiecster on the way back up and already got huge PSR prolems. The way shyt is it's gonna be the same 3 teams coming up and down each season unless a promoted team has an incredible manager and at least 5 undervalued players.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Big ups to Kompany, I'm happy as a black man he's failued upwards. i'll know if he's built for this if during Bayerns first game where they lead 4-0 or more, if he takes Kane off the pitch early or lets that fraud stay on and stat pad for the full 90. If Kane is serious about winning he needs to save his legs for the rest of the season so he has more stamina to fraud it up later.