Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I find it interesting when fans of clubs and their execs deem a trophy to mean something or when it's bullshyt.

ETH wins the FA Cup but has a terrible campaign otherwise. I understand why they'd look elsewhere but does the FA Cup mean nothing?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

giphy.gif

Let’s make sure we give him a nice Klopp send off.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I find it interesting when fans of clubs and their execs deem a trophy to mean something or when it's bullshyt.

ETH wins the FA Cup but has a terrible campaign otherwise. I understand why they'd look elsewhere but does the FA Cup mean nothing?
Reality is, trophies are hard currency in football so he definitely has a case to stay but theres just as strong a case for him to be sacked if you look at how the team has performed for 95% of the season. I can't complain if he gets sacked or if he gets to stay. I think its likely he gets sacked though but we'll see.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This Messi vs Ronaldo debate will stand the test of time.:russ:

I never liked Messi, genius player as he may be. Ronaldo the people's champ. He's like a more stable Maradonna, carrying his heart on his sleeve. Messi and his little friend Aguero only started talking shyt when there are no consequences coming back.