Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

br82186

Superstar
Daps

For starters, there is no way this game is out this year with this little news about it, not to mention we would of heard something by now on 2k's part about a specific sports game.

Also licensing! What could you get minus the big 5 in which EA has or about to have in a headlock if you're a fan of Serie A and Ligue 1. Not to mention Konami has the rights to the Turkish league.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Remember when they used to bring up this stat to make it seem like one time Mickey mouse premier league winner was the GOAT?

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

Remember when they used to bring up this stat to make it seem like one time Mickey mouse premier league winner was the GOAT?

4 titles in a row that came and went and you got Trent on your mind :wow::picard:

4 titles in a row that came and went and you want to try score points on a tragedy that lives were lost :picard:

4 in a row really not hitting how it should, tell on yourself my nikkas :huhldup:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Tonight is Endrick’s last game for Palmeiras. He posted this video as a farewell message to the club.

Endrick has been hyped up a lot but his actual senior career stats aren’t that impressive. I guess the hope is him recreating his youth level form after some developmemt.

Brazilians are used to playing in four competitions (National League, State League, Copa Lib/Suda, National Cup) season after season so I’d think he should have featured more prominently…

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Does he ever close his mouth
GOr-E_yXYAATA_F

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Endrick has been hyped up a lot but his actual senior career stats aren’t that impressive. I guess the hope is him recreating his youth level form after some developmemt.

Brazilians are used to playing in four competitions (National League, State League, Copa Lib/Suda, National Cup) season after season so I’d think he should have featured more prominently…

1 in 4 for a 17 year old. Averaging about 56 mins per game in his club career.

It's not about the volume it's when you get them. He has 4 winners/opening goals and 12 goals in second half of matches.

Take Belligol as an example. 15 of his goals were either the opener or the winner this season.

tp-graphic-bellingham-stats.jpg