Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Barca shooting itself in the Leg again if the Roque rumors are true.
:mjlol:

Say bye bye to the south American Market, especially Brazil. I still don't understand how we don't have the Argentinian Market on lock
:mjlol:

It looks like André Cury is already steering his clients away from Barça, because of the Vitor Roque situation.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not my king lol,better than most comparable to what the elite managers who spend and spend....

Just because u have a high wage bill it does equate to top talent those two things are not equivalent...he's a cup manager....tuschel has managed better squads only two french titles to show for it...last year's bundesliga was a gift from Dortmund and naglesman did the work.

Ancelloti a cup manager how u coaching for 30 years,juve, that Milan team,Chelsea,,psg,Bayern,Madrid and only have 6 league titles like son really....if we judging on wage bill and league position that's hella poor..

Arteta has yet to manage to win the league yet he might but let's no act that he's been pinching pennies either. Tuschel might end up at united and I GUARANTEE he will not win the league and get fired within 2 years.

I said it myself before he's not elite but yal'll hating wayy to much when other elite managers or so called compared to talent ,spending and name of the club aren't that impressive themselves.
Haha yeah I know he's not your king, fair point.

Wage bill has been shown to be the single most accurate predictor of final finish:

Look at The Championship this year:

Ipswich deserve a lot of credit cos look at the rest of the top 6

It's an arbitrary distinction to try and dismiss Arteta for 'not winning the league'. It's unnecessarily obtuse and ignores lots of vital context. To take that squad from where they were to (probably) finishing 1-2 points behind this City team (6 out of 7 league titles, unlimited money, 115 breaches) is obviously a bigger achievement than anything Unai has done with his teams in league performances.

Villa have a stacked squad and have invested heavily. If Emery gets top 4 it's a good achievement...... but it doesn't negate the terrorism that I endured him do on the pitch week in week out. I have no personal beef with him, but I know what I saw and I know that he didn't do a great job.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Haha yeah I know he's not your king, fair point.

Wage bill has been shown to be the single most accurate predictor of final finish:

Look at The Championship this year:

Ipswich deserve a lot of credit cos look at the rest of the top 6

It's an arbitrary distinction to try and dismiss Arteta for 'not winning the league'. It's unnecessarily obtuse and ignores lots of vital context. To take that squad from where they were to (probably) finishing 1-2 points behind this City team (6 out of 7 league titles, unlimited money, 115 breaches) is obviously a bigger achievement than anything Unai has done with his teams in league performances.

Villa have a stacked squad and have invested heavily. If Emery gets top 4 it's a good achievement...... but it doesn't negate the terrorism that I endured him do on the pitch week in week out. I have no personal beef with him, but I know what I saw and I know that he didn't do a great job.

I guess bruh, all am saying is that relative to the teams he has managed aka stature of the players he's had a good career. Villa has good players but most of those players don't get in the top 6 sides.

most thought spurs and Newcastle were gonna be for a top 4 team, even chelsea but yet here we are.

To Villareal and Sevilla he's a legend and if keeps it up with villa it will be same... Some coaches can't coach big teams but the opposite is also true some big coaches can't do similar things with Sevilla,Villareal or even this villa side.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

It looks like André Cury is already steering his clients away from Barça, because of the Vitor Roque situation.

This is blowing my mind, what non spanish up and coming Talent is gonna come here now
:dahell:

Dumb fans are even talking about getting rid of Frenkie, when Pedri is made of glass and rumours are Gavi won't return until January 2025, and knowing our luck he's gonna be Fati status

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
If Xhaka is still at Arsenal they’d have the league firmly in their hands because I don’t see them losing to Villa at home if he’s in the MF over Kai :hubie:

Arsenal fans are on their knees praying for a Spurs favour meanwhile Xhaka is a game away from an invincible season and three away from an undefeated small treble :hubie:

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
If Xhaka is still at Arsenal they have the league firmly in their hands because I don’t see them losing to Villa at home if he’s in the MF over Kai :hubie:

Meanwhile Arsenal fans are on their knees praying for a Spurs favour meanwhile Xhaka is a game away from an invincible season and three away from an undefeated small treble :hubie:
westham will do em in . is kinda funny that arteta used to play for everton, ex coach david moyes faces city on the last day, all the need is a draw...unless city demolish spurs goal difference will decide this :blessed: i want drama on the last day and EPL will make sure that we get it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lets go
200w.gif

200w.gif