Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
u sound like a bitter ex leave him alone , every time they are losing u start hating . He has wayy less talent than the other 3 above him, he's doing great......

That team has flaws that not even pep or klopp could fix without opening the check book
He is 1000% the bitter Emery ex. Like the same things he criticising Emery for couldn't be levelled at Arteta. :pachaha:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u sound like a bitter ex leave him alone , every time they are losing u start hating . He has wayy less talent than the other 3 above him, he's doing great......

That team has flaws that not even pep or klopp could fix without opening the check book

Not even close.

But he does this with every team he's coached. Has nothing to do with talent. This is a manager that will set your Club back if you allow him. I'm still pissed he ever managed Arsenal.

What the fukk was Gazidis thinking

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Not even close.

But he does this with every team he's coached. Has nothing to do with talent. This is a manager that will set your Club back if you allow him. I'm still pissed he ever managed Arsenal.

What the fukk was Gazidis thinking
He ain't a A class manager like pep, carletto Klopp,but he has good resume ..,he is not meant for big clubs that is clear but if giving time and some resources he can keep villa hovering 4th and a few cup finals lol

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain't a A class manager like pep, carletto Klopp,but he has good resume ..,he is not meant for big clubs that is clear but if giving time and some resources he can keep villa hovering 4th and a few cup finals lol
his league record is poor

He just came 7th with Villareal 3 years in a row
They had the 4th highest wage bill in Spain and one of the highest in Europe (relatively)

Arsenal he was 8th and 5th

PSG he managed to NOT win the league one year with all that money

Sevilla he came 7th, 5th, 5th 9th

Spartak Moscow 7th

Valencia 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 6th, 9th

This is your king?

He did well in the cups, but he ain't it. I went to every Arsenal game he managed.... he's a nice guy but baffling substitutions, throwing away leads, uninspired football.
Let's not forget that game where Arsenal conceded the most shots they've ever conceded in a game (30+) against.... WATFORD? gtfo

do you dudes watch football or just skim through it?
His cup record IS amazing. But you measure a team/ manager by what they do in the league and he has never done it.

Credit to him if (when) he gets top 4 with Villa. He's taking a good squad to 4th place.... fine..... but let's not act like he's an overachiever or a don.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
his league record is poor

He just came 7th with Villareal 3 years in a row
They had the 4th highest wage bill in Spain and one of the highest in Europe (relatively)

Arsenal he was 8th and 5th

PSG he managed to NOT win the league one year with all that money

Sevilla he came 7th, 5th, 5th 9th

Spartak Moscow 7th

Valencia 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 6th, 9th

This is your king?

He did well in the cups, but he ain't it. I went to every Arsenal game he managed.... he's a nice guy but baffling substitutions, throwing away leads, uninspired football.
Let's not forget that game where Arsenal conceded the most shots they've ever conceded in a game (30+) against.... WATFORD? gtfo

do you dudes watch football or just skim through it?
His cup record IS amazing. But you measure a team/ manager by what they do in the league and he has never done it.

Credit to him if (when) he gets top 4 with Villa. He's taking a good squad to 4th place.... fine..... but let's not act like he's an overachiever or a don.
He's not my king lol,better than most comparable to what the elite managers who spend and spend....

Just because u have a high wage bill it does equate to top talent those two things are not equivalent...he's a cup manager....tuschel has managed better squads only two french titles to show for it...last year's bundesliga was a gift from Dortmund and naglesman did the work.

Ancelloti a cup manager how u coaching for 30 years,juve, that Milan team,Chelsea,,psg,Bayern,Madrid and only have 6 league titles like son really....if we judging on wage bill and league position that's hella poor..

Arteta has yet to manage to win the league yet he might but let's no act that he's been pinching pennies either. Tuschel might end up at united and I GUARANTEE he will not win the league and get fired within 2 years.

I said it myself before he's not elite but yal'll hating wayy to much when other elite managers or so called compared to talent ,spending and name of the club aren't that impressive themselves.