Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i cant even believe i am saying this but its almost like they are playing nervous
am thinking am i seeing things or these lot look wayy off, not nervous just off, passes and shots that they score againts 98% suddenly its off lol

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Jude still in the running for the Pichichi

So if it stays like this, It will come down to goal difference on the final game of the season? :lupe:

Yes, y’all will be up +3 on GD, but assume y’all beat Everton 1-0 and City hit WHU for 4-0 and y’all are both tied on GD then City would win the league based on most goals scored.

To me, H2H should be the 1st tie-breaker before GD. That, or just have a final end of season game to decide the title at a neutral stadium.

Last edited:
Daps
Jude still in the running for the Pichichi

Yes, y’all will be up +3 on GD, but assume y’all beat Everton 1-0 and City hit WHU for 4-0 and y’all are both tied on GD then City would win the league based on most goals scored.

To me, H2H should be the 2nd tie-breaker. That, or just have a final end of season game to decide the title at a neutral stadium.

If it came down to Man city winning based off more goals scored just know they will change the rule and make it an additional game for overall league winner. Would be a big money maker if it happened, and would make a dope game

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This might be the cruelest joke Tottenham can play on Arsenal. I'm glad I'm at work and not watching this. I'm nervous just looking at text commentary

br82186

Superstar
Daps
If it came down to Man city winning based off more goals scored just know they will change the rule and make it an additional game for overall league winner. Would be a big money maker if it happened, and would make a dope game
I can low key see that happening in Germany, Italy, and France, but I think the idea stopped for the moment once Bayern, Juve, and PSG lost their titles in the past 5 years