Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kroos got one more year and he’s done. I could see Real moving Tchou to be honest.

Disagree, you can analyse the performance of an individual within a broader team.

Nah, I think having Militao, Vini and Rodrygo show him the ropes will help.

I said this last week and got negged for it. Once they got passed City it was inevitable.

The Regal, Royal Real Madrid

Felt his team could see out a 1-0 lead for what…10-12 mins from when he subbed off Kane. If it worked, we’d be calling it a master stroke.

Madrid will punish any mistake. Pool and Karius know this all too well.

Juve and Benfica in European finals :scust:

Don’t see it happening to be honest. PSG really should have gotten them outta there. Vini + Rodrgyo will run at BVBs back line, that much I’m sure. It’s a bad mismatch.
They did well on Mbappe but I think Vini playing another level at the moment and they haven’t faced a threat like both Vini and Rodrygo. Atletico been shyt this year, psv not serious and psg should have made it but hit crossbar 7 times

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Ownership and cholo are clowns themselves. They still allow ultras in and they never condemn the racism. Even appealing this shows what a peice of shyt club they are (no offense to you, you cool)

It’s an issue with Spanish culture and society. Until they decide that racism is unacceptable nothing will change. The problem is deeper than one club.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
They did well on Mbappe but I think Vini playing another level at the moment and they haven’t faced a threat like both Vini and Rodrygo. Atletico been shyt this year, psv not serious and psg should have made it but hit crossbar 7 times

Exactly. BVB had a favorable run to the final and tbh, PSG really should have been in the final, just couldn’t get it over the line.

I got it 3-1 for Madrid but could be more

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

200w.gif