Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
they better not give no Balloon D'or to Bellingham. that boy was falling all over the pitch while Vinicius was dancing all over Bayern. he even cause the equalizer to happen.

anyways, congrats to Madrid of their 15th
Bro he's facing his old team,the British press are gonna cream themselves if he scores the winning goal.he's been dreadful the last 4 cl games against proper midfielders.... technically he's not playing in his natural position. But if ur not gonna score u gotta gime more u know

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

rWCCWAT.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Kids a star but who is he replacing over fede/tchou/jude/cama/guler/kroos
Kroos got one more year and he’s done. I could see Real moving Tchou to be honest.

I really don't like sports fans like yall.

Ruined sports convos forever with this individualizing team sports nonsense
Disagree, you can analyse the performance of an individual within a broader team.

man i get a feeling he's gonna get caught up and ruin his career
Nah, I think having Militao, Vini and Rodrygo show him the ropes will help.

smh cant believe this......here comes number 15
I said this last week and got negged for it. Once they got passed City it was inevitable.

The Regal, Royal Real Madrid

This bum ass manager decided to sub off attackers against Madrid when he was 1-0
Lol
Felt his team could see out a 1-0 lead for what…10-12 mins from when he subbed off Kane. If it worked, we’d be calling it a master stroke.

All this because of Neuer’s howler. :snoop:
Madrid will punish any mistake. Pool and Karius know this all too well.

even arsenal would beat juve in a final,that's how bad of a record they have in finals.
Juve and Benfica in European finals :scust:

Bro I cannot have Dortmund win.

Don’t see it happening to be honest. PSG really should have gotten them outta there. Vini + Rodrgyo will run at BVBs back line, that much I’m sure. It’s a bad mismatch.