Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I thought the whole point of VAR was to let play continue and then review the goal later. :patrice:

These dumbass linesmen and refs always fukking this point up.

fukked up part is no guarantee they scored cuz Madrid players stopped cuz of whistle if no whistle they were in a solid position to stop the goal regardless but at same time Bayern could of possibly still scored too maybe not that way another way or that way we’ll never know

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
They got a bunch of Earl Hebners officiating all sports :francis:
LC5BJY.gif

I’m still tight when Triple H made Earl reverse Chris Jericho’s WWF title win on Raw. :mjlol:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You sound dumb, Jesus.

Nikka, they not playing Basketball Holmes, he can't just style on em. He plays a dependent position.

What the fukk is wrong with some of yall. Really

Take my posts serious.

But man is a girl clown, and you are too probably.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
It's hard to tell if he's on or off but ref blew the whistle before Muller passed the ball to De Ligt.
100% onside, but ref blew like a dumbass so it's moot.

This loss is on that moron Tuchel. Subbed off his best players thinking 1-0 vs real at real was comfortable? And putting Korean slabhead on :mjlol:

Bayern should be sacking Tuchel tonight

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Imagine beating Madrid in a champions league knockout. What an incredible team that did that last year.