Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Havertz is the problem and always will be the problem. Even in his best form he’s not a whatever we paid for him type player.

When we inevitably buy a real striker, where does he play? He’s a net negative in midfield, he won’t be a winger, where will his value lie long term?

Absolutely hated this transfer

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

When you want to win you just have to leave some footballing institutions.

harrykane-kane.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Not worried at all. We’ve played really well this half. Could’ve easily had 2/3 goals. Luckily, we have some game changers on the bench.

The only way we lose this is if we shoot ourselves in the foot. I’m only worried about Ben White and Gabriel being booked. I don’t see us finishing with 11 men today.
:heh:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If pep is seriously able to win this league 4times in a row serious discussions have to be had about this league, not even barca in messi prime won la liga four times in a row
No discussions to be had it’s a walk in the park for this lot :mjlol:

This season lifted the veil of competitiveness since they didn’t really take it serious until recently and just like that in the lead with 6 easy fixtures left.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

I might be the only one defending Zinny for THIS clip. This is such a bad example to me. No ones closing down the ball carrier, can’t play a trap here. Has time and space to pick out that diagonal. Zinny knows he can’t keep up for pace so he has to do this. Bailey would roast him otherwise.

It’s Arteta’s fault for leaving him on the pitch when Emery brought on Bailey. Simple stuff, put the better faster defender on to counter their pacey winger

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If pep is seriously able to win this league 4times in a row serious discussions have to be had about this league, not even barca in messi prime won la liga four times in a row
..and if it wasn't for that Liverpool title that everyone in here hated so much they'd be sitting on 6 in a row right now looking for #7 :mjlol:

serious discussions have already been had (myself outside of this forum with friends and family that follow the sport) if you take out the top 3-4 teams in England, it's a bunch of sad football all around :mjlol: