Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I said it earlier this season and I will say it again. Despite the fact I clown him. Ten Hag would do better with this squad than Arteta.

He would at least have asked for a striker in January.
Damn this loss really has to be hurting for you to say that :picard:

ETH somehow currently has three forwards (Amad, Garnacho and Antony) that play on the same wing all upset at him. Sancho already been shipped off to Dortmund and Rashford on the left wing just jogging around.

I can't even imagine the fukkery ETH would incite with Martinelli, Trossard, Saka, Odegaard, ESR, Kai, Jesus and Nketiah.

Also I can already see a one man Jorginho midfield with the nearest teammate 25 yards away from him.

Daps
Title race still in the balance but huge advantage City.

This why, even as a United fan, I was cool with Pool winning the title 2 seasons ago :yeshrug: Stop city from getting b2b Prems, now here we are, in the face of a potential 4-peat and b2b trebles.

Rodrygo and Vini need to stand up this Wed!!
Right now it's "the enemy of my enemy is my best friend."... I can cheer for Pool. We're in the same situation as last season looking like us and Madrid are all that stand between City doing the Treble again...... we are the Originators. Nothing would make me more furious than seeing The 115 do it again.....

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Ya'll nikkas my Liverpool ain't doing shyt and even so we need city to drop points :russ: :russ:

Klopp is a legend but I swear if Benítez had the resources he wins one pl and possibly more than one cl lol...shameful the last 3 games.
Núñez and Diaz gotta go but replacements aren't easy...

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll nikkas my Liverpool ain't doing shyt and even so we need city to drop points :russ: :russ:

Klopp is a legend but I swear if Benítez had the resources he wins one pl and possibly more than one cl lol...shameful the last 3 games.
the next pool manager will have some job ahead of him Salah and Virgil will probablly leave after Klopp

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Diaz one of your hardest workers

This one I don’t get

Salah been checked out his mind is in Saudi already

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Diaz one of your hardest workers

This one I don’t get

Salah been checked out his mind is in Saudi already
I know what u mean but I've said it and seen it too many times. the games he is needed to come up big nada....mane was imo a bit below him technically.but the man would score in these big games or just play his heart out.

Those two Madrid finals we lost the best player when we needed him. That just one example, the city games, Everton, arsenal games he showed up.

The race ain't ova but come on as for pool,unless the catch fire finishing wise and the spurs hoodoo returns it's OVER.

Salah is a legend he's got nothing to prove to me

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Dudes needs to realise City under Pep are just too good to beat in a title race. City have been subpar this season but only by their standards.

Arsenal and Liverpool have elite coaches but they don't have the resources.

Chelsea and Manchester United have the resources but are held back by mediocre managers.

Arsenal paid too much for Havertz.

That money could have got them a real #9, instead of whatever Havertz purports himself to be. Tranny footballer some days he identifies as a 8,10 or 9.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Arsenal paid too much for Havertz.

That money could have got them a real #9, instead of whatever Havertz purports himself to be. Tranny footballer some days he identifies as a 8,10 or 9.
True but I actually think Jesus is the problem for Arsenal. They think they have a 9 with him but they don't. They need to go all out for an Isak.