Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
If Liverpool ends up folding... :picard:
it’s just a 2pt lead (1 pt with GD) so it’s not exactly a choke job with 9 games left. Advantage Pool but a slim one. If they win their next three games, then I think it’s theirs.

On another note, I know he scored today but I wouldn't mind if Diaz was sold in the summer to psg. don't think he'll be as good as mane at his peak at this point..fukks up way too often when he's needed
Yea Diaz seems like a great almost man. Has the flair, work rate and trickery but his end product is questionable.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Man, the yellow submarines had one job. End the game 1-1.

Need Girona to do something for me next weekend or Bilabo to finish the job at the wanda on the 27th

Rodrygo needs to move to a team where he’ll be the main left winger
Is there a market for Rodrygo though? Can’t think of any top team that really needs a LW right now….reminds me of this TifoFootball episode about how top players don’t really have that many options of clubs to play for once they reach elite status

Last edited:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Beto sucks everytime I see him he looks like bambi on ice, guy can barely run. Not a good finisher either