Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the deal with buying tickets from resale sites like stubhub? Trying to get some tickets for the euros and possibly the UCL final. But going on different forums like soccer/r posters are acting like it’s taboo and I could be denied entry.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
arteta-arsenal.gif

He's talented, but he's also Pep Jr.

Pep v. Arteta will be the new Mourinho/Benitez rivalry. The league will miss Klopp dearly.

Daps
It’s a 3 horse race with us all being clearly above the rest and I believe 100% we are a level above the other 2 and have shown it all season, I think the table is lying at this point and we in a better position than it shows right now, no excuses from me and won’t accept anything other than the title and it will be a choke job if we don’t:hubie:
Im not getting too carried away with the media we're the favourites bullshyt, when we still have to go to OT and Everton

There is going to be a few more twist and turns in the last 9 games to change the course of the league outcome

We've lost the league by 1 point before because we couldn't get the result we needed at Everton (and dodgy var decisions helping City that year)

Will admit though it is a 3 horse race now after watching Arsenal play yesterday
Wasn't expecting that sort of performance out of them yesterday