Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
He was good today. Who do you think can replace Diaz?
No he was,but overall the games where we need him to score or just play well he tends to miss place passes,can't beat his man or holds on the ball for too long or worst of all miss gimmies that poor Núñez would be crucified for...

Cody gapko he looks lost 90% of the time .is it that he's not playing in his prefer position ?? Idk but he looks terrible as well. Jota for all the criticism I give his overall game his finishing is immense and will need him asap for the last 9 games and Europa.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Trossard had time even after the bad touch to whip it across.

Harsh on Jesus. He’s not the clinical guy we need but if you can keep a player of his caliber you keep him. Versatile and better than most.

If there’s anyone we can improve on it’s Trossard. Too many young wingers at mid table teams that are genuinely dangerous to keep him here.
True, he's not a bad player to have and he can fill 3 positions for us. I think his days of being our regular starter might be done, and we def need to look for an upgrade. I agree about the Trossard part even though he was a very good transfer for us.

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
The league is finished when Klopp leaves. :sadbron:

arteta-arsenal.gif

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Ya'll are acting like we got a 7 point lead :mjlol: or have been leading the league 90% of the time , a 2 point lead means when gotta be perfect or hope that arsenal drop points to spurs or villa...same with city
It’s a 3 horse race with us all being clearly above the rest and I believe 100% we are a level above the other 2 and have shown it all season, I think the table is lying at this point and we in a better position than it shows right now, no excuses from me and won’t accept anything other than the title and it will be a choke job if we don’t:hubie: