Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

ghzqv.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Do United fans rly feel change is necessary? I mean change for the fukk of it?
Not trying to be cute here.... But why change him if you dont have any better options?

Barca did that with Valverde, changing him with Setien who was worse, then Koeman replaced Setien who was a terrible.

I think unless he is a disaster or he has completely lost the players, there is no point in changing a manager if you dont have as better option
Bigger Problems is the people running the club...

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Do United fans rly feel change is necessary? I mean change for the fukk of it?
Not trying to be cute here.... But why change him if you dont have any better options?

Barca did that with Valverde, changing him with Setien who was worse, then Koeman replaced Setien who was a terrible.

I think unless he is a disaster or he has completely lost the players, there is no point in changing a manager if you dont have as better option

I have my own selfish reason to do so but I agree :mjgrin:

Daps
I'll tell you exactly why Ratcliffe wants Waistcoat. To change/bring a culture back to Yanited. Everyone knows Waistcoat is a shyt tactician but if you read what Ratcliffe has outlined about signing young homegrown talent and then knowing the power players in Brailsford and Ashworth and how it fits. Brailsford who is extreme high on culture which has been the basis of British Cycling success since 2000 and with Sky and Ineos since 2010. Then add in the Ashworth and Waistcoat double act and what they have done and implemented at the FA that has changed England's culture he wants to bring that to Yanited.
Yeah I understand what you are saying but I just think it is crazy idea and shows United are not really showing any ambition

His stint as England manager really masked over the fact he is a really bad manager and fooled alot of the uneducated football fans ( with 1 it looks like being someone who has just paid 1.3billion to start making decisions at United)

We have been very lucky last 2 tournaments with the side of the draw We have landed on which we didn't get with any tournaments during the golden generation

We couldn't even take an ageing and knackered Croation side to penalties In the world cup when only a week before both Russia and Denmark were able to do

And then we couldn't even beat one of the worst Italy sides I've seen, at home in the Euro's who couldn't even qualify for the world cup and were beaten by North Macedonia (I think)

As soon as Mancini changed up tactics he just stood on the side lines with one arm across his stomach, the other holding up his chin looking baffled and didn't know what to do

I want this rumour to be true and I want it to happen because if he ends up being manager it will set them back at least another 10 years

He is a worse manager than the likes of David Moyes :hubie: