Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was the coli down yesterday? I was thinking "maybe they're finally fixing/updating the site" but it's still :flabbynsick:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Do United fans rly feel change is necessary? I mean change for the fukk of it?
Not trying to be cute here.... But why change him if you dont have any better options?

Barca did that with Valverde, changing him with Setien who was worse, then Koeman replaced Setien who was a terrible.

I think unless he is a disaster or he has completely lost the players, there is no point in changing a manager if you dont have as better option

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If these rumours about Southgate to Man U are true, it's great

Ratcliffe pays 1.3 billion for 25% for Man U , been in the job 5 minutes and is already making worst decisions then anything the Galzers has done in the last 10 years :russ:

You couldn't make this shyt up if you tried :dead:

I'll tell you exactly why Ratcliffe wants Waistcoat. To change/bring a culture back to Yanited. Everyone knows Waistcoat is a shyt tactician but if you read what Ratcliffe has outlined about signing young homegrown talent and then knowing the power players in Brailsford and Ashworth and how it fits. Brailsford who is extreme high on culture which has been the basis of British Cycling success since 2000 and with Sky and Ineos since 2010. Then add in the Ashworth and Waistcoat double act and what they have done and implemented at the FA that has changed England's culture he wants to bring that to Yanited.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Do United fans rly feel change is necessary? I mean change for the fukk of it?
Not trying to be cute here.... But why change him if you dont have any better options?

Barca did that with Valverde, changing him with Setien who was worse, then Koeman replaced Setien who was a terrible.

I think unless he is a disaster or he has completely lost the players, there is no point in changing a manager if you dont have as better option

Ten Hairs inconsistent results is the problem. Its one extreme to the other. Excellent win rate but has too many big defeats. His away record in the league vs the Top 6/7 is terrible in his tenure. And the football has been average at best. Finishing the bottom of the CL group is inexcusable tbh. Yeah you can blame injuries but Yanited been having injuries crisis every year for the past 15 years or so. Its nothing new deal with it. If Yanited had put in more performances like they vs Liverpool in the Cup then yeah he does deserve another chance without question. Its the up and down nature of results under his watch that has him on the hot seat along with the players questionable attitude at times.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Ten Hairs inconsistent results is the problem. Its one extreme to the other. Excellent win rate but has too many big defeats. His away record in the league vs the Top 6/7 is terrible in his tenure. And the football has been average at best. Finishing the bottom of the CL group is inexcusable tbh. Yeah you can blame injuries but Yanited been having injuries crisis every year for the past 15 years or so. Its nothing new deal with it. If Yanited had put in more performances like they vs Liverpool in the Cup then yeah he does deserve another chance without question. Its the up and down nature of results under his watch that has him on the hot seat along with the players questionable attitude at times.
I doubt the ppl that are rumored to replace him will do a better job

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I doubt the ppl that are rumored to replace him will do a better job

He wasn't hired by Ineos so he'll always be in the hot seat. This always happens in Sports when the head coach gets new bosses. Unless they are a serial winner at the club the new people will always want their guy in place.
What's the compelling case to keep him tho?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
He wasn't hired by Ineos so he'll always be in the hot seat. This always happens in Sports when the head coach gets new bosses. Unless they are a serial winner at the club the new people will always want their guy in place.
What's the compelling case to keep him tho?
idk.... Stability. They had lots of managers after Ferguson.
trust the process.
He had a great first season.
Any fan can see that Potter or Southgate are gonna be worse.
He could win the FA cup