Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

gravity-falls-dipper-pines.gif

Good nightcap

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Honestly no idea how Liverpool didn't just dominate that match. I thought ETH had a death wish with a Mainoo-McTominay midfield but then he doubled down in the second half with a solo Eriksen midfield. Props to Dalot for staying with Diaz while also covering in the midfield but there was so much open space for Liverpool.

Bruno's CB cameo once again proves that he's at his best when he distributes the ball from deep. The further away he's from the opposition goal the less dumb shyt he attempts to do.

Salah was out there looking like he's already in Saudi but he gets a pass since he played in the midweek and it's also ramadan. Although he always lights it up for Christmas :troll:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Just last week breh was puffing his chest out when City went up and went radio silent when we equalized and dominated possession the rest of the match :mjlol:
This man went radio silence from winter 019 when it was so clear we had the Prem sewn up, ignored me until we didn’t win on the last day 2 years later after claiming I was ignored and @ me on the last day after ft when we came short and knew I’d lost the ban bet :picard: I finally shamed him into addressing me recently when he told on himself and he’s only interacting cause he thinks they winning the Prem :heh: we all know how he moves the delulu to think we all don’t know the coward he is and again we all know he will be nowhere to be found when they don’t win it this season :dead: