Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This man went radio silence from winter 019 when it was so clear we had the Prem sewn up, ignored me until we didn’t win on the last day 2 years later after claiming I was ignored and @ me on the last day after ft when we came short and knew I’d lost the ban bet :picard: I finally shamed him into addressing me recently when he told on himself and he’s only interacting cause he thinks they winning the Prem :heh: we all know how he moves the delulu to think we all don’t know the coward he is and again we all know he will be nowhere to be found when they don’t win it this season :dead:
He's just taking cues from his manager.

When Pep is up 6-0 against Southampton he's on the sideline clapping and sarcastically praising losing players. Meanwhile last week against Liverpool there was no bravado, tail tucked between his legs as they barely held on :hubie:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can have this one, I’ll hold that L, @SCORCH still your father and it’s looking grim when we see you next month, believe we took that personal :demonic:

Whatever makes you feel better

pWlihmG.gif

Daps
Whilst I would rather win in the league game at OT than yesterday

I feel that game will have mentally drained us with how we lost it and might have a knock on effect for the rest of the season

How the F did we lose that in the last second when we had the corner :mindblown:

We only have our selves to blame though as we should have wrapped this game up in the 2nd half with the amount of chances we had :scust:

Last edited:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Whilst I would rather win in the league game at OT than yesterday

I feel that game will have mentally drained us with how we lost it and might have a knock on effect for the rest of the season

How the F did we lose that in the last second when we had the corner :mindblown:

We only have our selves to blame though as we should have wrapped this game up in the 2nd half with the amount of chances we had :scust:
idk why they had so many men forward... its not like they were losing. It was a draw