Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Man dem wanted to win europa and call it a quadruple. Gtfoh
And yet all my Pool mandem, my Manc mandem :scust: and others :mjgrin: was all in here standing on business and interacting on an all-timer and you the coward who haven’t even spoke on your match this weekend in here after the whistle speaking again on a team that ain’t yours :hhh:

Don’t nobody respect you coward and I look forward to your disappearing act when we win the Prem :umad:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
And yet all my Pool mandem, my Manc mandem :scust: and others :mjgrin: was all in here standing on business and interacting on an all-timer and you the coward who haven’t even spoke on your match this weekend in here after the whistle speaking again on a team that ain’t yours :hhh:

Don’t nobody respect you coward and I look forward to your disappearing act when we win the Prem :umad:

Lol man watching my posting history. Using all them emojis like a bytch.

When y'all don't win the prem I expect another emoji filled post that ultimately says nothing.

When Murders FC lose, football wins. Enjoy the carabao.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Lol man watching my posting history. Using all them emojis like a bytch.

When y'all don't win the prem I expect another emoji filled post that ultimately says nothing.

When Murders FC lose, football wins. Enjoy the carabao.
We in here everyday, don’t take a rocket scientist to be posting yesterday and know you ain’t say shyt about your team :dead:

You went in hiding last time we won the league and you will do the same again :manny: I ain’t see nothing about Chelski and the draw but I do see you in here speaking about us, the way you tell on yourself :wow:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
We in here everyday, don’t take a rocket scientist to be posting yesterday and know you ain’t say shyt about your team :dead:

You went in hiding last time we won the league and you will do the same again :manny: I ain’t see nothing about Chelski and the draw but I do see you in here speaking about us, the way you tell on yourself :wow:

Just last week breh was puffing his chest out when City went up and went radio silent when we equalized and dominated possession the rest of the match :mjlol:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

gravity-falls-dipper-pines.gif