Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I know i joked and said I would want Bayern because of the Kane curse if I was arsenal

But honestly Arsenal fans do you think you can get past a European heavyweight like Bayern when you struggled to get past A PORTO side

It was Porto and you scraped past them on penalties

You really made it look like hard work when it shouldn't have been :hubie:
We play to our opponents. I’m not saying it’ll be easy or we’ll win but it should be an entertaining tie

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know i joked and said I would want Bayern because of the Kane curse if I was arsenal

But honestly Arsenal fans do you think you can get past a European heavyweight like Bayern when you struggled to get past A PORTO side

Thing is tho, we've always struggled against teams like Porto, that's our kryptonite.

But now we have the defense, to keep us from getting gangbanged(PAUSE) by any big team. And we got some real fire, to hammer whomever. And we're tougher now.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal vs Bayern is like the high school nerd meeting his bully again after 7 years of intense weight training. He's stronger this time around but is it enough to win the fight?

We were never the High School nerd, cause aint nothing nerd about Arsenal.

We was the pretty boy that let himself go after High School.

But we getting our Situation right, cause once a playa always playa:blessed:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Not Dortmund?

Nah. Been watching alot of Dortmund this season and they are dangerous when Brandt and Malen are up for it, but that defense, especially away from home is gonna be their downfall.

Atletico the big X factor. Playing their best attacking football in years and we know they can grind out games. Can see them defending deep and bringing on Memphis late to steal games.

Games are gonna be interesting but hard not to see the winner of Madrid and City not winning the whole thing.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Roma, calciatore della Primavera diffonde video intimo di una dipendente: il club la licenzia

Somebody from Roma youth academy used a female employee's phone to make a call, started snooping in her shyt, found an intimate video and leaked it to his teammates and club staff; that shyt got to HR and the club fired her. :dahell:
Apparently in the intimate video the female employee is fukking her boss in the office and talking about getting a promotion :dead:

Both female employee and her male boss were fired because they're working with minors and recording themselves fukking at their workplace.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently in the intimate video the female employee is fukking her boss in the office and talking about getting a promotion :dead:

Both female employee and her male boss were fired because they're working with minors and recording themselves fukking at their workplace.

Oh, word?

Daps
We play to our opponents. I’m not saying it’ll be easy or we’ll win but it should be an entertaining tie
Yeah should be an entertaining game and honestly I hope you go through, I really want Kane to end his career with no trophies I despise him that much. He can parade around his golden boots and match balls what will mean nothing if he wins nothing

Thing is tho, we've always struggled against teams like Porto, that's our kryptonite.

But now we have the defense, to keep us from getting gangbanged(PAUSE) by any big team. And we got some real fire, to hammer whomever. And we're tougher now.
Yeah we all have our kryptonite, ours are Real Madrid and to a lesser extent Atletico Madrid
Hate playing both of them when in Europe

Last edited:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

Could be a case of growing in to the Tournament