Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
If Barca get past Psg, they then got an easier draw for the semis
And then it's a 1 of game in the final

When Klopp left Mainz Barca won the CL
When Klopp left Dortmund Barca won the CL
Can they do it when Klopp leaves Liverpool?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow Bayern, what a shocker, I didn't know this was gonna happen :pachaha:

I wish I would've place a bet. UEFA are too predictable.

We'll lose to Bayern or whomever we see in the semis. We just don't have that attacking monster and Mikel still green.

At this point, whatever the results, I'm fine.:ehh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i personally think arsenal is well coached. Arteta is elite, but really don't think starting xl wise they are even better than Atletic

only Odigaard, Saliba and maybe Rice, i would start in psg :hubie:

It's important we get Partey back up to Speed. And also Tomiyasu. If this can happen, then honestly I'll be little more confident.

I think outta all the teams, we may the most well balance. But we lack that attacking Elite killer. Which all the other teams have

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Having said that ^^

This is not your regular Arsenal side. We’ve beaten AND played well against every top side we’ve faced this year. Going back to even last season, we had our lows but this is a resilient and talented side.

We can hang with the best in Europe I’m sure of it. Theres a European hex in this side and Arteta has alot to learn about tournament play but I’m confident in this team like I haven’t been in over a decade

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I would be the most Kane thing ever to lose to Arsenal in the quarters....
Let’s be real, Kane owns us. He’s like Drogba he always finds a way to piss us off. He’s 100% bagging a goal in this tie the odds of that are probably so high in the betting circles lol