Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Let’s be real, Kane owns us. He’s like Drogba he always finds a way to piss us off. He’s 100% bagging a goal in this tie the odds of that are probably so high in the betting circles lol
Kane is the white Drogba. We finally get rid of Majin Buu and he reincarnated as Uub. :snoop:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having said that ^^

This is not your regular Arsenal side. We’ve beaten AND played well against every top side we’ve faced this year. Going back to even last season, we had our lows but this is a resilient and talented side.

We can hang with the best in Europe I’m sure of it. Theres a European hex in this side and Arteta has alot to learn about tournament play but I’m confident in this team like I haven’t been in over a decade

I'm baffled at how bad Arteta's been in Cups after that FA Cup during his first season

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm baffled at how bad Arteta's been in Cups after that FA Cup during his first season
Its frustrating. The team plays with a handbrake like he’s telling them to play more pragmatically even when we have no reason to.
He always scores but outside of those 2 terrible seasons, his scoring has never really meant much.

Drog used to simply just bully and snatch the souls of our defenders.
It didn’t mean much but it still pissed me off seeing him score especially from the penalty spot pissed me off so much. He always seemed to get a decision against us. Pires shouldve stayed the NLD top scorer. I know Adebayor is second but I’m not sure how many he scored against us as a Spuds player.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
uefa-conference-league-quarter-finals-v0-f2277hlo0ioc1.png

Olympiacos vs Fenerbahce :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

Daps
I know i joked and said I would want Bayern because of the Kane curse if I was arsenal

But honestly Arsenal fans do you think you can get past a European heavyweight like Bayern when you struggled to get past A PORTO side

It was Porto and you scraped past them on penalties

You really made it look like hard work when it shouldn't have been :hubie:

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I know i joked and said I would want Bayern because of the Kane curse if I was arsenal

But honestly Arsenal fans do you think you can get past a European heavyweight like Bayern when you struggled to get past A PORTO side

It was Porto and you scraped past them on penalties

You really made it look like hard work wish it shouldn't have been :hubie:

Yes because it will be a totally different game.
And they are playing Ubumacano and Eric Fukking Dier, anyone has a chance against that :russ: