Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
I feel like everyone naming the title challengers facing man utd as an obstacle are trolling me. United are going to spread those cheeks for the title challengers.
I'm not trolling no Man U fan, I think they could have a say on where the title goes
I'm not happy we still have to go to Old Trafford our selfs , with our injury ravaged squad

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I'd like to thank Lionel Messi and FIFA for preventing Haaland from winning Ballon D'Or. That flat track bully fraud should never even be nominated again until he learns how to create his own shot. He's like CR7 if Ronaldo was complete dogshyt in every big match.

I was called a hater for pointing this out when he was banging the goals in last season

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The minute the game ended too

Instant reflex

:mjlol:
Same thing happened in my group chat. I'm in church so i missed the game, but when I open the group chat, the liverpool and man u fan are talking about how we're not in the title race. My friends, you just witnessed the end of an era that Ten Haag talked about. can't you just appreciate the gravity of the moment?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Damn de rossi got roma playing some nice footy. Mourinho roma wouldve accepted that L and not fight back to tie the game