Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
We beat Pool in February and they had a stonger team. We can beat this City squad.

Up to Arsenal to perform.
Crazy how people think we’re gonna struggle at the Etihad. This isn’t the same Arsenal. It will be our cup final effectively. A draw is more than possible. We’ve beaten them already this season so that mental hurdle isn’t there.

A win would be heaven but people are acting as if City will turn us over there. As I said, it’s in our hands. I Have belief we can do it. And with a two week break we’ll have a full strength squad going into the game.

Daps
Overall I'm happy with the draw

We should have won with the chances we had in the second half

Let Arsenal be top, keeping top spot warm for the eventual winners

At least we don't have to rely on Arsenal to help us out at the Etihad because that is like doing the lottery and relying on winning just to bail you out of all your money problems.
It's simply just not going to happen :lolbron:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Crazy how people think we’re gonna struggle at the Etihad. This isn’t the same Arsenal. It will be our cup final effectively. A draw is more than possible. We’ve beaten them already this season so that mental hurdle isn’t there.

A win would be heaven but people are acting as if City will turn us over there. As I said, it’s in our hands. I Have belief we can do it. And with a two week break we’ll have a full strength squad going into the game.

I actually think it will be a draw, FWIW. City still haven't beaten any of the teams in the top 4. But I think it's laughable that dominating Sheffield and West Ham should lead Arsenal fans to believe they can beat City at the Etihad. We were fortunate to leave that place with a draw.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Overall I'm happy with the draw

We should have won with the chances we had in the second half

Let Arsenal be top, keeping top spot warm for the eventual winners

At least we don't have to rely on Arsenal to help us out at the Etihad because that is like doing the lottery and relying on winning just to bail you out of all your money problems.
It's simply just not going to happen :lolbron:
Haha Arsenal jokes haha

Mans win the title once in forever and play decent football and they talk bare shyte. Hasn’t been that long you man bottled the league for your talisman

Worry about your results

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif