Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Haha Arsenal jokes haha

Mans win the title once in forever and play decent football and they talk bare shyte. Hasn’t been that long you man bottled the league for your talisman

Worry about your results
When was the last time you won the league ?

Maureen was an unknown just starting out and hadn't even arrived In the Premier league and the Iraq war had only just started
Christ I was still in my 20's and I'm :flabbynsick: as f* ck now

talk your crap now and we will see what happens on the 31st March

But just a reminder about what happened last season , you rolled over and gave up after just 7 minutes and the game was over by then

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Arsenal can get a point at the Ethiad but I still think Pool is in the driving seat. Toughest game for them is Villa away and Villa has started to wobble.

United away and Spurs at home will also be tricky but I think they have the edge.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'd like to thank Lionel Messi and FIFA for preventing Haaland from winning Ballon D'Or. That flat track bully fraud should never even be nominated again until he learns how to create his own shot. He's like CR7 if Ronaldo was complete dogshyt in every big match.
Ogre was out there like

33c336162a9f71303616e313ce3da3dc_w200.gif

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'd like to thank Lionel Messi and FIFA for preventing Haaland from winning Ballon D'Or. That flat track bully fraud should never even be nominated again until he learns how to create his own shot. He's like CR7 if Ronaldo was complete dogshyt in every big match.
He's the best striker in the world but you're right. Without service he's invisible

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Maureen was an unknown just starting out and hadn't even arrived In the Premier league and the Iraq war had only just started

But just a reminder about what happened last season , you rolled over and gave up after just 7 minutes and the game was over by then
You’ve won one league title in 30 years… if we win this season, it would’ve been 20 years, not 30. Is this the path you really want to go down?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
You’ve won one league title in 30 years… if we win this season, it would’ve been 20 years, not 30. Is this the path you really want to go down?
And some how pool is still bigger than all u lots and have won 2. And appeared in 5 finals in that span...arsenal are cool Cuzz they have a lot breh players but not as big as they wanna believe lol

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

And some how pool is still bigger than all u lots and have won 2. And appeared in 5 finals in that span...arsenal are cool Cuzz they have a lot breh players but not as big as they wanna believe lol
200.gif

1/6 from us this year. Worry about your team breddas

We’ve bottled the league more times in modern times than you man even been relevant. Whatever

Daps
But...
But..... You are not going to win the league this year
You were in a one horse race last season And still didn't cross the line 1st, and this season there are 3 teams in it...

And you still have the same Wish version of Pep as manager like I've been saying since last season

And look at your run in, you have to go to City, United , Spurs and Brighton (who you struggle against)
You have the hardest run in out of the 3

Look if you win the league I will be the first to come in here to congratulate you and apologise for my slander against your team
But if you don't win the league I will be the first in here to be like :russ: told you so

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
But...
But..... You are not going to win the league this year
You were in a one horse race last season And still didn't cross the line 1st, and this season there are 3 teams in it...

And you still have the same Wish version of Pep as manager like I've been saying since last season

And look at your run in, you have to go to City, United , Spurs and Brighton (who you struggle against)
You have the hardest run in out of the 3

Look if you win the league I will be the first to come in here to congratulate you and apologise for my slander against your team
But if you don't win the league I will be the first in here to be like :russ: told you so

They have to visit them four? :picard: Theres at least two draws there