Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

200w.gif

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)

Saw it great mini doc and out on NBC Sports youtube channel. There is a segment with Tim Howard talking about how the sport has been inaccessible toward Black and Latino children. I couldn't help but wonder that during a mini doc in February during Black history month in the US highlighting the presence of Black players in the EPL why is there this default and automatic mention of Hispanic presence in the game.

It always seems robotic and automatic for certain figures to include the struggle of Black people automatically with Brown people. Like damn give the cross intersectionality (if that's even a word) a rest for a min.

Other than that good mini doc.

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

Don’t know what to make of how that’s lining up :jbhmm: Koumas, Cody and Bradley up top with McConnell, Clark and Harvey in mf or we playing 3 at the back and it’s Koumas and Cody upfront :patrice:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Is Reals transfer strategy even clever though? I mean really, they have the money and clout. Stars WANT to go there. They get no props from me for getting good players. Real life ultimate team
It is clever. Barca has a lot of clout and money but look at where they are today.
Copa América tickets go on sale to the general public today at 10 am ET.
Dawg, the cheapest tickets for the Brazil vs Colombia game was like $300 for some nosebleeds. Absolutely crazy