Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
These offside cameras being used during this Roma game are phenomenal.
I'm wondering if they're provided by Serie A or CBS Sports.
Either way, great stuff.

side note, whatever happened to Tammy Abraham?

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Either its a big cup or it isnt. Gotta make a choice. Its a new manager with a bunch of new players. How likely is it they will have a successful season???

Nah you can pull that its not a big cup if you got other shyt going on. For Chelsea that was the pinnacle of their season so it has to be considered important.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man a cup is a cup. Chelsea missed numerous chances and were undone playing a bunch of subs.

Considering the cost of the squad they deserve the criticism.

Why, this how they've been playing this whole season, damn near every game.

Lowkey I'm worried about Chelsea going forward. If they just get manage to get 1 player that can finish off them chances. They're back in the discussion.

This season, they make 40 percent off them chances they create damn near every game. They're comfortably in the top 4.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Real about to have the CL on lock for the next 10 years smh. Core full of young brehs entering their prime, Flo has been doing some very good when it comes to transfers.
Over/Under Dembouz join Mbappe there ? Lol

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Is Reals transfer strategy even clever though? I mean really, they have the money and clout. Stars WANT to go there. They get no props from me for getting good players. Real life ultimate team

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Is Reals transfer strategy even clever though? I mean really, they have the money and clout. Stars WANT to go there. They get no props from me for getting good players. Real life ultimate team
They've won a good amount of CL title which is the pinnacle of club football so they are doing something right.

they've stopped Barca from truly dominating football as well.

demanding/expecting/striving for your team to play high quality attacking football every game is dope to me.