Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

GFhWI8jWIAI5ZfM

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
nope. show me the videos.

here's mainoo running in treacle (NOT for the first time). same dynamism problem as fabregas but even more severe making him long term unsuitable for the main defensive midfielder.

Screenshot-2024-02-04-at-12-31-26.png

mainoo is alonso level defensive without the long passing to play quaterback deep midfield.

you don't like fabregas because the L is too massive..

ok how about seedorf 17 - 19 with ajax culminating with him winning the european cup and sonning ac milan 3 times in the season

your don't like seedorf hows about rijkaard.

TL;DR acting like mainoo is the only 18 year old to show them skills is newbie yankee babble :hubie:

So you are an Arsenal fan then?

Might explain the weird and emotional tangent there. Never been called a 'Yankee' before anyway :dead:

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Seattle got 4 games :blessed:. I'll definitely check one out just for the event of it all.

And, Mexico's game at Esadio Azteca is going to be insane.

Might see one in Seattle too…tryna make the move to Tacoma nxt year…got fam in KC so I’ll 100% be there…how Chicago isn’t a part of this I’ll never understand

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Michigan Stadium filled 60,000 for Napoli and FC Barcelona, i was low key hopeful they got one.

How’s Seattle bruh ( guessing u there) and obviously Tacoma by association….need to get out the Midwest and that’s what I landed on