Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
now now, it takes guts to be an ambassador for the game in america instead of taking the easy route about going anonymous in europe

he's our fukking world cup hero too so he's fine by me

Well if your good enough you wouldnt be anon in Europe. :manny:

But hey enjoy your ambassador being a flat track bully and enjoy cryin about results not goin Team Americas way in the Concacaf

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hamburg giving Dortmund that work.

Just thought I check the line up for Dortmund as they got Shaktar in the week and :leon: Lewandowski got sent off.

On the football weekly podcast a couple of day ago, they were sayin that hes fallen out with the other Polish players @ the club and James Richardson goes they poles apart :laff:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Just thought I check the line up for Dortmund as they got Shaktar in the week and :leon: Lewandowski got sent off.

On the football weekly podcast a couple of day ago, they were sayin that hes fallen out with the other Polish players @ the club and James Richardson goes they poles apart :laff:

its 10 on 10. Hamburg got someone sent off too. @yoyoyo1 is jerking off at this ever flowing end to end action.

Last edited by a moderator: