Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dempsey just aint that good. Its not his fault.

while you may be right about Dempsey, I'd still take him over gutless Landon Donovan anyday...

still can't understand how dude wasted his prime with the fukking Los Angeles Galaxy :what:.....

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2Pac+tupac.gif

has 2pac's hat got glitter on it? :dwillhuh:

:wrist:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
while you may be right about Dempsey, I'd still take him over gutless Landon Donovan anyday...

still can't understand how dude wasted his prime with the fukking Los Angeles Galaxy :what:.....

Coz Landycakes is a p*ssy. Becks being in LA helped Landycakes because the pressure was off him because all the attention was on The Quintessential English Stud Muffin

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
now now, it takes guts to be an ambassador for the game in america instead of taking the easy route about going anonymous in europe

he's our fukking world cup hero too so he's fine by me

who gives a fukk about playing in zimbabwe premier league as long as you do the business in the big cup

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo what streaming site are you lot using nowadays? I haven't streamed in a while so all the ones that used to be popping are either down or shyte :dwillhuh: